The K-Swiss Cannonshield sneaker is inspired by the easy-going Californian active lifestyle where strolling, marching and striding are the norm – discover our complete list of the best walking shoes. It is part K-Swiss branded casual sneakers that are named cannon such as the Cannoncourt.
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Nubuck (Synthetic Suede)
- Rubber Midsole
- Soft Sock Line
- Thick Laces
- Rubber K-Swiss Branding
Check out the exclusive Saucedby on feet images.
Does K-Swiss fit true to size?
No, K-Swiss sneakers tested do not fit true to size. The K-Swiss Cannonshield fits very tight if it is true to size, would recommend going half a size up. Wear thinner socks for a true to size fitting.
|Extra padding around ankle and tongue cushion feeling.
|Does not fit true to size.
|Nubuck lining on toebox and heel hard to clean.
|The versatile design can be worn with anything.
|Very little cushioning from rubber midsole, firm ride.
- The design with different fabrics and overlays is fantastic.
- There is too much padding around the ankle which means they feel uncomfortable with thick socks.
What size should you get?
If you will be wearing the K-Swiss Cannonshieldfor casual wear recommend going half a size up.
For narrow feet, you may feel like they fit tight on feet, half a size up. Wearing thin socks helps with fitting.
Medium width feet the K-Swiss Cannonshield trainers will fit tight on your feet, it’s best to loosen the laces slightly for the best fit.
The K-Swiss cannonshield on wide feet fit tight would suggest you get a size up. If the sneaker feels too tight remove the insole and wear them without.
Extra tips for wide feet
- If you have wide feet the widest part of your foot is likely to be pressed against the toe box.
- Loosen laces and open the tongue when putting the sneakers on.
How to clean K-Swiss Sneakers
The Nike K-Swiss Cannonshield are made with a leather and nubuck (synthetic suede) upper. To clean it’s best to use a sneaker cleaning kit that has a suede brush for best results.
Discover the best way to clean trainers cleaning video.
To keep the K-Swiss Cannonshieldfresh place them in freezer bags (keeps dust away) and insert shoe trees inside (maintains shape).
What to do if you have two different size feet?
Having different-sized feet is normal and if the difference in size is small you should:
- Choose the larger size if feet are between sizes or if one foot is bigger than the other.
- Wear thinner or thicker socks depending on the difference in size.
- Measure in the late afternoon when feet are largest due to swelling.
- Loosen laces if the shoes become tight.
- K-Swiss cannonshield is reasonably priced.
- The leather easily creases.
- Be careful cleaning the suede.
- No cushioning in the heel.
Related Casual Sneaker Articles: