You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the Best Shoe Cleaners.
Unlike other articles that list the products without testing them, I bought and tried each shoe cleaner myself.
I wanted to give you an honest and unbiased recommendation based on my experience.
- Choose the best shoe cleaners for different types of shoes and materials.
- Use them effectively and safely to avoid damaging your shoes.
- Save money and time by following some simple tips and tricks.
You can watch the video below.
Don’t miss the rest of the article for more pictures of these shoe cleaners on different shoes and materials.
Best Shoe Cleaners 2024 – Video
I have tested these shoe cleaner kits and experienced them eliminating stains first-hand.
You can trust me when I say they will make your shoes look fresh.
It’s easy and fun to clean your sneakers with these shoe cleaners. Say hello to fresh and clean sneakers!
Reshoevn8r Cleaning Kit£44.99
Reshoevn8r Sneaker and Shoe Cleaner Kits
Reshoevn8r is a shoe care company established in 2010 by Stephen Grear.
Are you looking for an all-in-one sneaker and trainer cleaning kit with everything ready to bring your shoes back to life? The Reshoevn8r kit is the best overall kit for all types of materials.
Why is it the best?
If you want a sneaker cleaning kit with eco-friendly packaging that includes sneaker wipes and works well-cleaning leather, this kit ticks all the boxes.
Our comparison review found that the brush is ideal for delicate material, “suede”, as it is soft.
Check out the full in-depth review: Reshoevn8r Shoe Cleaning Kit: Does It Actually Work?
- Reshoevn8r Cleaning Solution
- Medium Bristle Brush
- Reshoevn8r Sneaker Wipe
- Thank you card
Jason Mark – Shoe Care Kit
Jason Markk Essential Kit is a sneaker and shoe care product by US-based brand Jason Markk, established in 2007 by Jason Markk Angsuvarn.
They produce several products, from sneaker protection and cleaning kits and also provide cleaning services at their Los Angeles flagship store.
Why is it the best?
Starting a shoe-cleaning business? This perfect shoe cleaner kit has everything you need to start.
The best value for money and quality in one bag cleaning kit includes:
- Premium deep cleaning solution.
- Travel case.
- Microfibre towel.
- Premium cleaning brush.
- 3 Quick Wipes.
- Everything you could want in one bag with the best quality.
Check out the full in-depth review: Jason Markk Essential Kit: Does It Actually Clean Well?
Best For Travel
Crep Protect Cure – Box Pack£32.89
Crep Protect is a London-based shoe care brand established in 2012 by brothers Rizwan, Imran, and Nohman Ahmed.
They produce many products, from shoe protection and cleaning kits and also provide cleaning services at their London flagship store.
Why is it the best?
You would be happy to know we tested Crep Protect Cure for you, and it’s fantastic. Crep Protect Cure holds the top spot in our Best Shoe Cleaners ranking.
It can be used on the following material, leaving sneakers with a sweet bubble gum smell.
Check out the full in-depth review: Crep Protect Cure Cleaning Kit: How Good Is It?
- Crep Protect Cure Cleaning Solution
- Premium Bristle Brush
- Crep Protect Microfibre Cloth
- Storage and travel case
- Built-in reusable water tray
Best Affordable Shoe Cleaner
Crease Protect – Squeaky Clean
The Squeaky Clean premium shoe cleaning kit is distributed by Crease Protect in the United Kingdom but manufactured and packaged in Turkey.
The company was established in 2019, with its first marketed product being the ultimate crease protector.
Why is it the best?
If you are looking for an affordable shoe cleaner kit, easy to use and works well at cleaning different trainers.
From testing this product, we reckon it would easily clean 50-80 pairs of shoes if used moderately.
Check out the full in-depth review: Squeaky Clean Premium Shoe Cleaning Kit Review.
- Stiff bristle brush – The bristles are also soft enough to clean the more delicate materials.
- 200ml foam cleaner
- Microfibre cloth (30×30)
Best Eco-Friendly Cleaner
Sneaker LAB Shoe Cleaner Kit£21.99
SNEAKER LAB’s cleaning solutions include good probiotic bacteria that protect your sneakers.
The solution works by naturally breaking down unwanted fats, oils, and dirt. It can be used on Leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, mesh and knit material.
The cleaning solution contains no soap or harsh chemicals and is biodegradable. All bottles are HDPE plastic, which is 100% recyclable.
Sneaker LAB Premium Shoe Care Kit provides up to 72 hours of:
- Microscopic deep cleaning
- Biodegrades all dirt
- Eliminates unwanted (smelly) bacteria
Best All Round Shoe Cleaner
Sneaker ER Cleaner Kit£54.95
Sneakers ER – Cleaner Premium Shoe Cleaning Kit
This is the perfect kit if you fancy yourself as a bit of a sneaker-cleaning guru, just like having fresh kicks, or want to start your own shoe-cleaning business.
Trusted by shoe restorers, the kit has everything you need to kick-start your shoe cleaning side hustle.
- Sneakers ER 100% grained soft calf leather Luxury Dopp Bag – Fits all items included.
- 200ml cleaning solution – Can clean up to 100 pairs.
- Brushes – Plush cleaning brush, crepe suede rubber brush, and shoe applicator brush.
- Sneaker ER Reviver Premium Crepe Rubber Suede Brush – FSC-approved natural wood from 100% sustainable forests. Crepe rubber loosens dirt, absorbs stains, and erases marks on nubuck and suede.
- Premium microfibre cloth
- Shoe protector 75ml
Best Cheap Shoe Cleaner
Sneaky Complete Shoe Kit£27.33
Sneaky Cleaning Kit
Sneaky was created by British shoe enthusiasts who found their passion in buying, selling and collecting sneakers.
- Sneaky Spray protector – 200ml premium ultra-repellent water and stain protector for footwear and clothing.
- Sneaky Fresh deodoriser – 150ml pump action bottle of spray to eliminate odour from shoes and hats.
- Sneaky Eraser – Crystallised rubber lifts dirt from the materials fibres of suede, nubuck, and EVA rubber midsoles.
- Shoe trees – Spring-loaded action for use for multiple shoes sizes. It is designed for extra broad toe box areas to fit into various trainers.
Must-Have Shoe Cleaners
The right equipment is essential for properly cleaning your shoes and keeping them in good condition. You don’t want to use the wrong products that could damage your shoes or leave them looking dead.
That’s why we recommend these products we have tried and tested. You can watch our YouTube video and our exclusive photos to see how they work.
Shoe Cleaning Essentials
Microfibre Shoe Cloth
Microfibre Shoe Cloth£3.49
You need your shoes to look as good as new every time you wear them. You can’t ruin them. Any old cloth can’t be used. You need a special microfibre cloth that works amazingly on shoes.
This microfibre cloth is the ultimate shoe-cleaning tool; we tested it ourselves.
- Lint-free and streak-free so that you can wipe away dirt and dust.
- Machine washable and reusable, keep your shoes clean constantly.
- Soft and gentle, so you can protect your shoes from scratches and scuffs.
- Perfectly sized, so you can easily clean sneakers and other shoes.
Crep Protect Shoe Wipes
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to clean your shoes, you need the Crep Protect Wipes. These wipes are specially designed to remove dirt and stains from your shoes without damaging them.
You get 12 wipes in a metal tin case that you can reuse or recycle.
- Effective and versatile, so you can use them on leather, canvas, nylon, vinyl, and most other materials (except suede and nubuck).
- Durable, safe and gentle, so you can clean your shoes with one wipe without tearing.
- You can carry pocket size in your pocket or bag and use them anytime, anywhere.
We tested these wipes on a pair of Adidas ZX 22 Boost, which worked wonders. They removed all the dry mud from the midsole with ease.
Spray – Crep Protect (Recommended)
You love your shoes, but you hate when they get wet or stained.
You want to keep them clean and fresh, but you don’t want to spend hours scrubbing them.
What if there was a way to protect your shoes from rain and stains without any hassle? Meet Crep Protect Spray.
- Effective and reliable, so you can trust it to repel water and dirt from your shoes.
- Easy and simple, so you can apply it in minutes and enjoy the results for up to four weeks.
- Versatile and flexible, so you can use it on any material or colour of shoes, as well as hats, bags, and other items.
- Safe and eco-friendly, so you can use it without harming yourself or the environment (make sure the room is well ventilated and don’t inhale the spray).
- The spray has a harsh smell, but it goes away quickly.
Crep Protect Shoe Tree
If you want to keep your shoes in shape and prevent creases, wrinkles and cracks, you need the Crep Protect Shoe Shaper.
This shoe shaper is a plastic device covered in a suede-like material that you insert into your shoes when you’re not wearing them.
- It is universal and adaptable, so you can use it on any shoes, from sneakers to boots (except pointed or kid’s shoes).
- Effective and practical, so you can maintain the form and appearance of your shoes for longer.
- Affordable and worth it, so you can get more value from your shoes without spending too much.
- The shoe shaper was not very sturdy in the front section.
- The shoe shaper does not fit Jordan’s as well as we expected (tested).
- The fabric is prone to coming away from the plastic on the shapers and can look poorly cut.
Overall, we think the shoe shaper is good enough for the money recommended, but we hope the quality control improves.
Shoes Crease Protector
Shoes Crease Protector£5.89
If you love your shoes, you know how annoying it is when they get creased or crushed.
You want to keep them looking new but don’t want to spend a fortune on shoe care products.
That’s why you need these shoe crease protectors. Easy to use and fit into shoes perfectly. Don’t let your shoes get ruined by creases or crushes.
Recommend: Place them inside your shoes; when you’re not wearing them, you can wear them with shoes, but it’s uncomfortable.
- Effective and reliable, you can prevent your shoes from collapsing or wrinkling.
- High quality and safe, so you can use them without worrying about allergic reactions or toxic materials.
- Universal and adaptable so that you can use them on any shoes, especially Nike Air Force.
- Instructions for putting them into shoes are confusing; be prepared for some trial and error testing.
- They didn’t reach the front of the shoe completely, and they felt slightly uncomfortable on one of our feet.
- Trimming the protector may be required.
Overall, we think these shoe crease protectors are very good for their value, and we would recommend them to anyone who wants to keep their shoes crease-free.
Defend Shoes from Dirt
You want your shoes to look fresh and clean for as long as possible.
That’s why you need to take care of them even after you clean them.
Some products, such as shoe deodorant, can help you do that – yes, it’s a thing! Travel Shoe Bags and Storage Box organisers.
Must-have After Shoe Care
Kiwi – Deo Fresh Shoe Deodorant
You need the Kiwi Deo Fresh Deodorant to keep your shoes smelling fresh and clean. This deodorant is a spray you apply to your shoes after every use. Simple and quick to use.
- Effective and pleasant, so you can eliminate bad odours.
- It is convenient and easy, so you can spray your shoes in seconds with a single spray.
- Bottle sprays from two opposite sides at the same time and fits inside the shoe.
- Intense scent that could cause nausea if used too much.
- Doesn’t last very long and has to be reapplied often.
- Doesn’t work well for shoes that have excessive sweating or strong odours.
Overall, this deodorant is a good product for keeping your shoes deodorised and clean. Don’t let your shoes get smelly and dirty.
Protect Shoes While Travelling
Travel Shoe Bag£11.99
Travel Shoe Bag
If you love travelling and keeping your shoes clean, you need the Zaneudo travel bag.
This bag is a must-have accessory to defend your shoes from dirt and dust.
It’s a water-resistant and meshed pouch you use to store your shoes in your suitcase. You don’t have to worry about your shoes getting damaged or dirtying your clothes.
- Spacious and flexible, you can fit any size of shoes, from 5 to 12, and even multiple pairs of flats.
- It is durable and well-constructed, so you can use it for a long time without tearing.
- Useful and practical to protect your shoes from dirt and dust.
- A handle or a strap for easy carrying is needed.
- A divider or a pocket for more separation is needed.
Shoe Storage Boxes£39.99
Shoe Storage Boxes
If you want to store and display your shoes in style, you need the HOMIDEC 6 pcs Shoe Box.
This shoe box is a must-have accessory to keep your shoes in top condition and defend them from dust and other dirt that shoes not stored properly face daily.
- It is easy and quick, so you can assemble it in four simple steps without any tools.
- Large and spacious, you can fit any type of shoes, even uggs or large trainers.
- Magnetic and secure, so you can easily open and close the door and protect your shoes from dust and dirt.
- Ventilated and fresh, prevent odour build-up and keep your shoes breathable.
- The shoe box was not waterproof and unsuitable for outside use.
- The shoe box has no dividers or compartments to separate different pairs of shoes.
This shoe box is a great product for storing and displaying your shoes in style. Don’t let your shoes get messy and boring.
If you found the 11 Best Sneaker Cleaning Kits Right Now article helpful, check out the latest trainer reviews and video content by following @saucedby on Instagram Pinterest or liking our Facebook Page.
Check out our cleaning-related articles…
I’ve been reviewing, buying, selling, and rocking sneakers since high school. Learned a lot since my first pair when I was 7 years old were And 1s (if you know you know). A lot has changed since the brand started in 2017 from reselling sneakers to now reviewing and writing informational content. The aim is to be authentic and honest with my opinions. Saucedby Lee out 🙂