The Adidas Originals Ozelia is a futuristic shoe thats 90s-inspired. First released in 2021, made with some recycled material and Adiprene cushioning.
Do Adidas Ozelia shoes fit tight or loose?
On foot, the Adidas Ozelia Trainer fits true to size but is tight. If you have narrow feet this is the perfect sneaker as the upper is made with textile which hugs the foot. If you have flat or wide feet would suggest going for the Adidas ZX 5K Boost has more room around the toe box.
|Reason To Cop:
|Environmentally friendly 50% recycled material on the upper.
|Comfortable shoes but the worst lacing idea ever always come loose after a bit.
|Chunky lightweight rubber sole if that’s the vibe you are going for.
|Not good if you have flat or wide feet.
|Adiprene cushioning for that all-day super comfy feel.
|Only really look good if you have narrow feet.
|Cheaper alternative to Yeezys.
To make sure the Adidas Ozelia fits, the widest width of your foot needs to fit inside the shoe without being too tight. Going up a size will cause heel slippage.
What material is used in Adidas Originals Ozelia Trainers?
The Adidas Ozelia shoes are made with a suede, lightweight recycled upper material. Sole is made with Adiprene which offers a comfy cushion feel.
How to clean the Adidas Ozelia Trainers?
To keep the Adidas Ozelia fresh place them in freezer bags (keeps dust away) and insert shoe trees inside (maintain shape).
What to do if you have two different size feet?
Having different-sized feet is normal and if the difference in size is small you should:
- The Ozelia isn’t really for wide or flat feet the Adidas ZX 5K Boost is a better option.
- For a loose fit, you can stay true to size.
- Wear thinner or thicker socks depending on the difference in size.
- Losen laces if the shoes become tight.
- Remove an insole for the slightly larger foot.
Which socks to wear with the Adidas Ozelia shoe?
Recommend wearing thick crew or mid-ankle sports socks, as the thick ankle padding may irritate the skin.
Who made Ozelia shoes?
Adidas made the Ozelia shoe with 20% of the upper being made with a minimum of 50% recycled material. The sole is made out of Adiprene.
Are Ozelia sneakers good for the gym?
The Ozelia Trainer is a comfortable 90’s inspired everyday use shoe. It’s intended for low-impact activities like running errands. They can do the job for the gym too, Adiprene sole is super comfortable.
How is the Adidas Ozelia with flat feet?
- The ball of the feet should sit comfortably at the widest part of the shoe (toe box).
- As for the size definitely go one size up.
- Flat feet may fall in the arch area because of the loose material.
- Sneakers should feel comfortable on the foot not tight or loose.
- Not as comfy as Adidas Ozweego but the Adiprene does the job for comfort. Need to clock a bit more mileage to tell tbh.
- The Ozelia shoe is waterproof the rubber Adiprene sole seems to do the job and keep my feet dry but I know this is a question you might be thinking too.
- For under £100 can’t go wrong tbh and the 90s vibe is defo growing on me.
I’ve been reviewing, buying, selling, and rocking sneakers since high school. Learned a lot since my first pair when I was 7 years old were And 1s (if you know you know). A lot has changed since the brand started in 2017 from reselling sneakers to now reviewing and writing informational content. The aim is to be authentic and honest with my opinions. Saucedby Lee out 🙂