The adidas Originals Ozrah is a futuristic trainer that’s retro-inspired from Yeezy 700 V3 and the Adidas mercury models from the year the early 2000s. Released in 2022, featuring a wrapped TPU cage and Adiprene+ cushioning.
The sneaker is futuristic and targeted at Gen Z so if you were born between 1996 – 2012 this is the sneaker for you.
How does the Adidas Ozrah trainer fit?
On foot, the Adidas Ozrah Trainer fits true to size. The toe box area is narrow and glove-like on foot so if you have wide feet would suggest going for the Adidas Ozweego or taking the insoles out. Best worn with thin sports socks to allow toe wiggle room.
|Reason To Cop:
|Thick Adiprene+ cushioning adds comfort.
|Narrow and flat at the toe box.
|Premium overlay materials are used throughout, a futuristic look.
|Some colorways are a bit questionable.
|Cheaper alternative to Yeezy 700 V3.
|The tongue is connected to the trainer with a band. Could be uncomfortable. Cut it off if you need to.
|Quick-lace system. Can wear them untied and they won’t slip.
To make sure the Adidas Ozrah fits, the widest width of your foot needs to fit inside the shoe without being too tight. Going up a size will cause heel slippage and make you look like a penguin.
What material is used in Adidas Originals Ozrah Trainers?
The Adidas Originals Ozrah Trainer shoes are made of sleek Adiprene+ midsole, wrapped TPU, suede, lace closure, and synthetic material upper giving them that glove-like feel. Some suede patches are similar to one on Yeezy 700 wave runners.
How long do Adidas Originals Ozrah Trainer last?
The Ozrah trainer is worn for everyday use expect to last 1-2 years. The best way to care for Adidas sneakers check out our cleaning video.
To keep the Adidas Ozrah fresh place them in freezer bags (keeps dust away) and insert shoe trees inside (maintain shape).
The Ozrah sneaker is designed fantastically with chunky Adiprene+ cushioning which adds style and comfort when rocking them.
What to do if you have two different size feet?
Having different-sized feet is normal and if the difference in size is small you should:
- For a loose fit, go one size up.
- Wear thinner or thicker socks depending on the difference in size.
- Losen laces if the shoes become tight.
- Remove an insole for the slightly larger foot.
Which socks to wear with the Ozrah trainer?
Recommend wearing crew or mid-ankle sports socks, as the thick ankle padding may irritate the skin.
Crew sports socks are usually thicker and designed with cushioning this will kinda reduce heel slippage and help your Adidas Ozrah to fit snug.
Can Ozrah sneakers be used for workouts?
The Ozrah Trainer is a firm but comfortable retro-inspired futuristic shoe intended for low-impact activities such as walking, tai chi, cutting shapes, or shopping had to throw that one in.
If you have wide feet this will help with Ozrah Sneaker fitting
- The ball of the feet should sit comfortably at the widest part of the shoe (toe box).
- Toes should not be touching the end of the shoe, a slight gap is needed.
- Cut the band connecting the tongue to the sneaker.
- The heel should not be slipping.
- Sneakers should feel comfortable on the foot not tight or loose.
- I hope Adidas takes advantage of the wave TPU cage on the upper and hooks us up with more crazy colourways.
- At this point, all the sneakers by Adidas seem to be Kanye West inspired, which isn’t bad I guess.
- The Adidas Ozrah has more of a streetwear vibe and less push on performance and technology like the Adidas Ultraboost.
- The streets are saying the sneaker takes inspiration from Adidas Mercury models from the early 2000s and Yeezy 700s, what do you think?
I’ve been reviewing, buying, selling, and rocking sneakers since high school. Learned a lot since my first pair when I was 7 years old were And 1s (if you know you know). A lot has changed since the brand started in 2017 from reselling sneakers to now reviewing and writing informational content. The aim is to be authentic and honest with my opinions. Saucedby Lee out 🙂